Thursday, 20 September 2012

My family {Part 1} | Southern Manitoba Photographer

On Sunday we had my family over for lunch, afterwards we went to the park to take pictures of my younger sibs so Mom could update her frame.

Now that I am married I realize how spoiled I used to be to have all those siblings to take pictures of anytime I wanted :)

I figured it would be to long of a post to try to fit all the pic's into one post so I will do it in parts :)

Part 1: Brooke and Mikaya...


































6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! Love the B&W one!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. :) amazing photos -- what kind of camera do you have?
    Emily

    emilytheindustrious.blogspot.com
    emroo19@gmail.com
    pinterest.com/abeautifulsmile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emaily! :) I have a Pentax K20D

      Delete
  3. Brooke and Mikaya get cuter and cuter I can't believe Kaya's hair:O Love it!

    Love you girl,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable sisters I do have!! And what a great photographer you are! Super cute pictures, really, really like em!!!!
    Miss you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these !!! The littler of the two girls could be your twin :)

    ReplyDelete