Monday, 10 September 2012

Mike & Jeanette and Family | Southern Manitoba Photographer

I owe a lot of thanks to this family, they kinda helped me start my photography business.
  They have been coming to me for photoshoots since I started in 09,
and no matter how bad I did they just keep coming back :)

And of course each time they ask me to do another photo shoot I get excited cause they are such a sweet family and I love taking pictures of them :)
 




























































3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! Great job Megan, why wouldn't you keep coming back when you get such lovely pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! We love the pictures. I am looking forward to hanging on the wall soon.

    Jeanette

    p.s. did you get internet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we did get internet! YIPPY :)

    ReplyDelete