Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Evan & Christine {Wedding} | Southern Manitoba Photographer

I was very excited to have my sis-in-law Joanna be my second shooter for this wedding.This was her first wedding and she did a fantastic job!! :)

Bright and early Saturday morning we headed to the hair salon to start shooting


Joanna hard at work :)

 

Sisters :)
Photo Credited: Joanna Froese



She was such a beautiful bride!!



The "first look" :)






Photo Credited: Joanna Froese



















Photo Credited: Joanna Froese

Okay, are these not the cuties things ever?? Joanna and I couldn't get over how cute they were :)

Thanks Evan & Christine for letting us be a part of your special day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word I can not get over how cute the food toppers are(: What a beautiful job! That was a beautiful Wedding(: Johanna you did great!

    Hus,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding. These pictures are gorgeous! Love, love, love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! You captured their day fabulously!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete