Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Conroy & Marsha {Wedding} | Southern Manitoba Photographer

I love weddings :)  
There so much fun to photograph !


A few weeks ago Dave G. and I shot this wedding in the city.




  

 

Aren't they such a great looking couple?! :)


And is he not the most ADORABLE ring bearer? :)


After the ceremony we headed out to get more shots.

This is what you would call bunch of beautiful gals!!!



One of my favs. They were so natural in front of the camera and so easy to photograph.











Stunning bride :)






 It was a beautiful wedding. 
Thanks you guys for letting us be apart of your special day!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Meagan! Your such a wonderful photographer!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like fun. And their wedding color matches your blog. =D ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the black and white ones, especially! Beautiful people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ring "bearer" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I knew I spelt it wrong and was going to change it but then forgot to :)

      Delete
  5. All wonderful Pictures! My favorite is the one with them peaking out from behind the tree. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job Megan you did a Supper JOB! I can't pick out my favorite they are all so great!

    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a GREAT job Meg!...but you always do:)
    LOVE ya girl!

    Bekah M.

    ReplyDelete