Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Brian and Rina's Wedding | Southern Manitoba Photographer

The spaces between your fingers were created 
so that another's could fill them in.~ Anonymous ~

 

I was so excited to be able to capture Brian and Rina's special day and I was also super excited to have my hubby shooting with me! :) 









It was a beautiful day for a wedding!

This cute little flower girl didn't wast anytime.
I've never seen a flower girl make it down the isle so fast :) 








You may now kiss the bride :)

The new Mr. and Mrs. <3



Beautiful Lady's 


























Me and my partner in crime :)




 

It was such beautiful wedding!
Thanks for letting us be a part of your day you guys!


4 comments:

  1. Wow Megan looks like the Phraze team will have to do my wedding one day (Lord willing) They really look great guys thanks for sharing!

    Love you much,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete