Wednesday, 16 May 2012

The Rowley Family | Southern Manitoba Photographer

 I had so much fun taking pictures of this beautiful family. 
But the best part was my husband was right along side me taking pictures with me. I didn't know he had it in him but after see a few pictures he took I saw he had a really good eye, so I asked if he wanted to help me and he said YES (and I was really excited! :)!! I love my Husband, He's really cool and handsome and....OH, sorry back to the pictures. So ya, I had a lot of fun!!!! :)

I would like you to meet My Uncle and Auntie and there 2 adorable kids




 
 {Photo taken by: Henry Froese (My husband :) }







 {Photo taken by: Henry Froese }




  {Photo taken by: Henry Froese }


  {Photo taken by: Henry Froese }

  {Photo taken by: Henry Froese }






  {Photo taken by: Henry Froese }
 
  {Photo taken by: Henry Froese }






 Thanks for being so great you guys!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! These are super cute! The little baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another AWESOME photographer in the family!!! COOLNESS!!!
    (please tell him I said so... both of your pictures were REALLY good!)
    See Megs.... dreams really do come true :) You got your movie maken', picture taken' husband!
    LOVE YOU!!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that little boy is cute. =)
    ~Aidyl
    http://aidylewoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete