Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Caleb 2012 | Southern Manitoba Photographer

 On Sunday night Caleb came over to spend the night with Henry and I, We stayed up late and watched facing the giants :) Then next day well Henry was at work I had Caleb all to myself  :) It was fun to have 1 on 1 time with him. 

I was happy it stopped raining for a bit and I was able to do a photoshoot with him.

(1)

(2)

(3)

Ain't he a handsome young man? I think so! :)
(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

(10)

(11)

(12)

(13)

(14)

(15)

Silly Face!
(16)

He wasn't to fond of standing beside a purple building but being the sweet brother he is he did it for me anyways :)
(17)

(18)

4 comments:

  1. Really awesome pictures Megs! Like REALLY really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Megan! Caleb sure is a nice brother I am glad you were able to have some one on one time with him:)

    LOVE,
    AMANDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Meg, like really, really, really, great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for offering to have Caleb for the night and spending some one on one time with him. He had a great time and had lots to tell me about your time together. And the pictures are really well done.....updated for our frame...YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete