Friday, 18 May 2012

Afternoon with Jaden | Southern Manitoba Photographer

Yesterday my parents were coming into town and I asked them if they wanted to bring one of my sibs. So they brought Jaden and we got to hang out for the afternoon. He is so much fun...Very full of life! :)
We went for a walk and took pictures along the way (which took quite awhile cause Jaden figured that every ant he saw on the sidewalk had to be swashed :)







Apparently wood is pretty exciting! :)



Jaden saw this and figured he needed to try it out...












6 comments:

  1. nawwww...gorgeous! nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little brother. =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Megan I am sure he was happy to spend some time with his big sister!

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has the cutest reddest hair I have ever seen!! :) Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is super cute! And I love the pics =)

    ReplyDelete